Replacement Servis Rhino BR48 finish mower gearbox, 1-3/8" diameter input shaft with 6 Splines, 1-1/4" diameter output shaft with 1/4" key slot, featuring a 1:2.5 speed up ratio which matches the OEM gearbox. These are new not rebuilt gearboxes used on Servis Rhino's BR48 series finish mowers. Why pay Rhino's close to $400.00 price plus shipping when you can replace it with this new OEM gearbox for considerably less! Repeat this is a new OEM Servis Rhino gearbox! Same mounting pattern, same gear ratio, no modifications necessary, just mount, fill with gear lube and head for the field. Your factory pulley will mount right up!
If your mower has the 1:2.8 speed up ratio we have that gearbox listed in out eBay store, if you are not sure which gearbox you need please contact us and we will help you select the correct replacement for your mower!
**Please note this gearbox is shipped dry please fill with SAE 80-90 or heavier gear lube before using!*****
- 1:2.5 Speed up ratio
- 1-3/8" Diameter input shaft with 6 spines (Std. 540)
- 1-1/4" Diameter output shaft with 1/4 key slot
- Mounting holes 4-3/4" on center adjacent hole to adjacent hole and 6-3/4" on diagonal
- High speed precision ball bearings on input shaft and output shaft
- Flanged Castle Nut and Cotter Pin Included!