Replacement Land Pride finish mower gearbox, 1-3/8" diameter input shaft with 6 Splines, 1-1/4" diameter output shaft with 1/4" key slot, featuring a 1:2.8 speed up ratio which matches the OEM gearbox. These are new not rebuilt gearboxes used on Land Pride's AFM4011 & AFM40113 series finish mowers for the Center and Right hand Decks. Why pay Land Pride's close to $400.00 price plus shipping when you can replace it with this OEM gearbox for considerably less! Repeat this is a OEM Land Pride gearbox, made by IEG / ITG. Land Pride has used several different gearboxes on these mowers from companies like Omni, IEG / ITG. Comer and more this is the ITG version. Same mounting pattern, same gear ratio, no modifications necessary, just mount, fill with gear lube and head for the field. Your factory pulley will mount right up!
**Please note this gearbox is shipped dry please fill with SAE 80-90 or heavier gear lube before using!*****
- 1:2.8 Speed up ratio
- 1-3/8" Diameter input shaft with 6 spines (Std. 540)
- 1-1/4" Diameter output shaft with 1/4 key slot
- Mounting holes 4-3/4" on center adjacent hole to adjacent hole and 6-3/4" on diagonal
- High speed precision ball bearings on input shaft and output shaft
- Flanged Castle Nut and Cotter Pin Included!